M.S.G Dress Up Parts - Side Cloak Mantle MO002
The long-awaited beautiful girl plastic model, MSG [dress-up parts] series exclusively for character models has started! Dress up your character plastic model!
The first is the character-specific [cloak] parts that were particularly requested by users! By attaching it to Frame Arms Girl or Megami Device, it becomes a cloak that covers both sides of the character.
By intentionally molding with plastic, sharp edge molding with sharpness is used to realistically reproduce the wrinkles of the cloak and the damage expression at the end. In addition, it is a specification that allows processing unique to plastic molding, which will be appreciated by full-scale modelers, such as adding damage expression by painting and cutting.
By combining with the [MSG dress-up parts crash cloak] (sold separately), a cloak that covers the entire character is completed. The sub-cloak parts that connect to the base cape can be flexibly moved with ball joints, so you can enjoy the situation where the cape flutters in the wind as the character runs through the battlefield.[Product specifications]
- Can be equipped on characters such as Frame Arms Girl and Megami Device. *Some products are not compatible due to shape restrictions.
- The surface of the cloak has a matte finish with a satin finish, giving it a realistic texture.
- The [base cape part] that connects to the character's upper arm has two 3mm connection holes on the top and bottom, so you can adjust the connection position according to the character you use.
- The [sub cloak parts] that connect to the base cloak can be moved flexibly with a common ball joint.
- The [MSG dress-up parts crash cloak] sold separately has a common standard, and the [sub cloak parts] can be exchanged between the [crash cloak] and [side cloak].
- By combining with the [MSG dress-up parts crash cloak] (sold separately), a cloak that covers the entire character is completed.
- Base mantle parts x 2 (for left and right)
- Attachment parts for mounting the base cape x 2
- Sub cloak parts x 2 (for left and right)