Megami Device - Asra Archer Shadow Edition
Megami Device is a plastic model kit series where users can enjoy equipping weapons and armor to articulated bishoujo-style beauties.
Each model uses a main body known as a “machinika” designed by Masaki Apsy! The latest character to join this series is ASRA ARCHER designed by Nidy-2D- in a new color variant with new decals included!
A special base with the Megami Device logo is also included with this model kit.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings. The marking decals are of a special gold color.
- A special base with the Megami Device logo is included.
- The kit includes three interchangeable pre-painted face parts for each character.
- The parts can be configured to display the model in her archer-inspired armor for “Armed Mode,” or without armor for “Unarmed Mode.”
- This model has a feature where the armor parts can be combined with ASRA NINJA to create “Samurai Mode”.
- The “machinika” base body boasts an impressive range of flexibility, allowing for more natural posing options (such as when posing with weapons or when sitting down).
- The kit includes a variety of weapons such as a longbow and a sword, allowing users to recreate different combat scenes.
- The 3mm connection points on each part are compatible with weapons and armor from the M.S.G, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl series.
- The kit includes 5 sets of PVC hands that are compatible with weapons from the M.S.G, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl series.
What is “Megami Device?”
Kotobukiya’s Megami Device series is a line of 14 cm (51⁄2”) plastic model kits that come with a range of weapons and equipment that allow you to enjoy building and customizing your own Megami Device to use in robot battles. Each character has a main body, or “machinika,” designed by Masaki Apsy, while the models’ unique armor and mechanics are designed in collaboration with a variety of guest illustrators.
The kits come with multi-colored parts and face parts pre-printed with tampography, making them easy to assemble with no paint required.
The kits are equipped with 3mm joints, making them compatible with all of the weapons in the Megami Device line as well as Kotobukiya’s other plastic model kit series!